Purchase Ledger Clerk - #982673
This position seeks a dedicated Purchase Ledger Clerk to work within our Accounting & Finance department in Manchester. The role is perfect for an individual eager to make an impact in the energy and natural resources industry.
Our client is a well-established, multinational corporation based in Middleton in the energy and natural resources sector. With thousands of employees worldwide, they are renowned for their commitment to sustainability and innovation. They are currently going through a sustained period of growth making it an excellent time to join the business.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk role is initially a temporary assignment for 6 months which could be extended and will be mainly Office based in Middleton with the option to do some hybrid working.
Reporting into the Finance Manager Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices and expense forms.
- Reconciling supplier statements and managing supplier queries.
- Preparing payment runs and BACS payments.
- Assisting with month-end procedures and reporting.
- Maintaining purchase ledger data on the accounting system.
- Supporting the wider finance team as required.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the finance department.
In order to apply for the role you should:
Have previous experience in Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger
Be able to commute to Middleton Office
Be able to consider a temporary role initially
- Hybrid working
- Free Parking
- Opportunity for role to be extended