National Account Manager - #982619
TalentTech Recruitment Ltd
National Account Manager - Electrical Wholesalers
Domestic Smart Technology
UK wide - fully remote home-based field sales role
Coventry, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham, Leicester, Bristol,
£55,000 - £60,000 Basic Salary + OTE £15,000-£30,000+ Uncapped + £450 Per month car allowance plus a superb benefits package
- Exciting National Account Manager role working for a leading innovative organisation look to attack the UK Electrical Wholesale market.
- Great Domestic Smart Technology product which will revolutionise the sector from a health & safety perspective.
- Genuine career progression & opportunity to earn.
- Rare opportunity to join a well-established organisation as they enter their next phase of growth.
- This innovative organisation is looking to strengthen their sales team with this new hire. It's a great time to be joining this company as their smart technology is gaining market share and it's a great time to exploit their recent success.
- Being well established and string reputation, they have built a very strong brand through their high technical quality & their innovative R&D.
- Challenging role where you will be instrumental to developing growth of this division.
- Realistic & great bonus earning potential.
- Their UK based R&D quality is well recognised by the market so it's a great time to exploit this interest.
- Imarket leading innovative & well-designed products
- Covering the whole of the UK selling into National & Regional Electrical Wholesalers
Your background and suitability:
- You'll be a driven, motivated, sales professional.
- UK Electrical Wholesale sales experience is a essential.
- Commercially savvy with great business acumen
- Career focused with a proactive attitude.
- £55,000 - £60,000 Basic salary plus OTE £15,000-£30,000+ uncapped
- £450 Car allowance
- Superb benefits package
- 25 days holiday plus stats
Please apply for this job online if you are interested and feel you fit the above criteria. The company are doing first interviews immediately and if you have any questions, please contact John Ahearne or Ryan Parfrey at TalentTech Recruitment Ltd.