Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy - #982535
Calibre Search are delighted to be working with a growing and ambitious independent Consultancy who are now keen to bring in an ambitious Quantity Surveyor for their growing team in Manchester City Centre.
They've really taken the market by storm and work with some of Manchester's most recognisable and ambitious private developers acting as their leading Project Manager, Employers Agent and Quantity Surveyor for all their investment projects. These include numerous high end PRS and High-Rise office block schemes. As well as this, they have some huge luxury hotel projects going on down south.
Ideally they need someone who is degree qualified already with a good few years experience already post degree experience working via a consultancy or developer in a quantity surveying or employers agent capacity.
In return, you will have the chance to work closely with a highly experienced team of Directors and progress quickly through the ranks and deliver on some of Manchester most exciting projects.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and cohesively as part of a team
- The ability to deal/face Clients of all levels and general BD knowledge
- Professional presentation, attention to detail and flexibility within all work matters.
- Offering Pre & Post Contract services - Final Accounts/BOQ's/measurements etc
- Project Management/Employer Agent Services/ on-site travel & inspections.
- Degree qualified (ideally in Quantity surveying or a RICS accredited at least)
- Previous experience working within a construction consultancy environment
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.