SEND Teacher - #982493
Tradewind are recruiting for a SEND Teacher in North Manchester!
Have you taught pupils with special needs (SEN) before?
Are you adaptable, patient and able to differentiate your teaching?
Tradewind are recruiting for a SEND Teacher to start ASAP, full time & long term for an outstanding special needs school in the North Manchester area catering for young people aged 11-16 with Autism & Complex Needs.
* Both Primary & Secondary Teachers with SEND experience invited to apply.
Start ASAP, full time (37.5 hrs per week).
Expected to last until July 2024.
Could turn permanent for the right person.
Excellent pay up to £200/day depending on experience.
Easily accessible by car and bus.
Mon 8:30 - 4:00
Tues 8:30 - 4:00
Wed 8:30 - 5:00
Thurs 8:30 - 4:20
Fri 8:30 - 3:30
You will be teaching children who are grouped by needs & levels rather than strictly by age therefore you will need to be able to teach across a range of subjects & activities using a range of learning methods & strategies.
This North Manchester school is rated Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted and as such they are looking for teachers that have high aspirations and standards. They have fantastic facilities and strong links with other schools, outside agencies and parents. The headteacher and senior management all have many years experience in the special needs sector and really understand the challenges that SEN Teacher and SEN Teaching Assistant staff face on a daily basis. They focus on safety, inclusion and holistic outcomes while striving for each pupil to reach their full potential.
Pupils all have an EHCP for special needs including Autism & Complex Needs therefore the new teacher will need to be patient, empathetic and be able to differentiate their schemes of work and lesson plans.
To join us and be successful in this SEND Teacher role, you will need to:
- QTS, QTLS or other relevant teaching qualification.
- Have an enhanced DBS Disclosure (or be happy to apply for a new one).
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable).
- Minimum of 2 professional references.
- Provide a CV with a full history.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Benefits of working through Tradewind:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience.
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary.
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent.
- More training and development than any other agency - FREE access to over 2,500 online course via our partnership with The National College.
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward of £100 if they work for us for 10 days.
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
How to apply:
Apply for this SEND Teacher role in the North Manchester area by calling Graham in the Manchester office on (phone number removed), emailing (url removed) or by clicking Apply above.
A bit more about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request).
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.