European Sales Executive - Aftermarket Distribution Europe - #982459
Glen Callum Associates Ltd
European Sales Executive - Aftermarket Distribution Europe
Are you a Senior Executive, well-connected within the European Automotive Aftermarket and Aftermarket Retail Accessory Additive and Lubricant world? Can you Sell and win ITG (international trading group) and European Buying Group business, gaining commitment from large Automotive Aftermarket distributor / retail chains?
The organisation is an ambitious international player within the global Automotive Aftermarket of Additives and Lubricants. We are looking to hire a Sales focused Senior Executive capable of delivering top line Sales and bottom line margin across their European Automotive Aftermarket business. Is this you?
Ideal location -Mainland Europe
££ Neg / Excellent Package
What's on offer?
The company offer bags of autonomy in terms of decision making, along with robust support from an international marketing and technical team based in the USA and the UK.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, the culture is both dynamic and vibrant. If you enjoy smashing targets, increasing sales and winning new customers you will thrive in seeing the needle move. This business is thriving and hungry to increase their European footprint. Sound interesting?
Our top 10 needs:
Senior Executive experience combined with an ambitious Sales focus.
- Detailed knowledge of the Automotive Aftermarket across mainland Europe covering trade distribution and retail platforms.
- Willingness to travel frequently and extensively across Europe.
- Ability to win & develop New Business opportunities with New Customers and grow Existing Accounts / channels.
- Solid commercial, financial and strategic aptitude.
- Strong initiative and proactive / focused approach to work.
- Strong Excel / Microsoft Office skills, combined with an analytical and strategic approach.
- Ability and drive to work autonomously throughout mainland Europe.
European Language Skills are highly desirable, but not essential.
- Experience with International Trading Groups and Buying Groups is a must.
Meet the employer online session:
I am working very closely with this brand leading global client, so if your CV reflects the above then don't delay send it to me today in confidence. We are offering a unique opportunity for interesting applicants to join us to meet the employer online through bite sized sessions, providing the ideal platform to learn more before moving to final interview and formal stages. My name is Glen and I operate as Director and retained aftermarket recruiter. e: t: 00 44 (0) 7977 266309
JOB REF: 4101GS - European Sales Executive - Aftermarket Distribution Europe