Quantity Surveyor - #982341
Building Careers UK
Our client are a vibrant, innovative, family owned housebuilder and property developer delivering high quality homes, apartments and living spaces for housing associations across the north west.
Due to sustained growth, they are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Managing cash flows / budgets and all financial information as per the companies' policies and processes.
- Ensuring group policies and processes are followed and reported fully on all build-related expenditure.
- Management of the working partnerships with Housing Associations, third party providers and sub-contractors to ensure that all contractual terms are met and ensure that all orders are placed
- Collaborate with departments across the business to improve cost effectiveness and ensure timely delivery of projects whilst providing cost advice on any aspect of the build as and when required.
- A key part of determining and agreeing site start programmes and timescales.
- Authorising and committing expenditure
- Producing key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Commercial function.
If you're interested in this opportunity, then please apply with your CV.