Business Intelligence Analyst - #982334
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Business Intelligence Analyst
- We’ll look to you to provide flexible world class financial insight and decision support across a range of franchise initiatives
- You’ll be driving a team to work with business-wide stakeholders to identify best practices and provide input to the implementation of common methodologies, tools and techniques
- This is an opportunity to gain valuable exposure as you develop and maintain professional effective relationships with customers, stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
What you'll do
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll be actively supporting business partners and senior business partners with the provision of timely, reliable, and insightful financial support that will drive senior and executive financial and commercial discussions. You’ll be delivering finance initiatives and projects, drawing actionable business insights from financials, and developing and matching solutions to meet business needs.
You’ll be complying with the business-wide governance framework, as well as influencing cost management decisions through the provision of commercial and financial expertise. And you’ll be making sure the customers’ needs and requirements are taken care of.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Delivering regular reporting on balance sheets and profit and loss, as well as budgeting and forecasting
- Providing commentary to explain data movements and the outlook for the future periods, along with revenue forecasts
- Delivering relevant, consistent, timely and business focused MI
- Providing support for the extended team and colleagues locally, and liaising with various parts of the business to build and maintain a strong network of contacts across the wider area
- Providing input to strategic business initiatives
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience in a business analytical environment as well as an appetite for detail and delivery orientation, and an enquiring nature and skill set.
Additionally, you’ll need a problem solving and analytical skill set, and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to build and influence relationships. ServiceNow, Confluence and Jira experience is advantageous but not essential.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience in data analysis, interpretation, data investigation and research along with attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to build interactive Tableau dashboards, creating high quality data visualisations that convey information in the best way possible
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Planning and organisational capabilities, with the ability to work in a flexible environment
- The ability to take non-technical business requirements and convert into actionable briefs