Project Support Officer - #982310
Nobul Resourcing Solutions
Project Support Officer (PSO)
Manchester (Hybrid working)
Up to 40K plus Excellent Benefits (below)
We are looking for a diplomatic Project Support Officer (PSO) to support the team in overseeing a team of delivery Partners. You will be responsible for building and leveraging strong relationships with staff in our chosen Delivery Partner to; secure timely and transparent reporting and assurance, deliver effective performance management and advice, and execute impactful decision making.
- Work with delivery partner to ensure the project remains on track and mitigate against road blocks
- Quality monitor the support provided by the delivery partner, to ensure KPIs and SLAs are adhered to
- Critical decision making
- Analyse project data to inform best practice and future improvements
- Point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure projects are effectively completed and closed out
- Support the assessment of future applications for funding
Key Skills and Competencies;
- Excellent rapport-building skills with internal / external partners
- Experience of working with an outsourced partner
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of leading, delivering and/or implementing projects across an organisation, including at a senior level where necessary, within a timescale.
- 28 days annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
To be considered for this role please send your CV today or contact Hannah at Nobul Resourcing Solutions.