Employment Solicitor - Director/Partner - Remote - #982094
Clear IT Recruitment
My client is searching for an Employment Solicitor to to join their law firm as a Director or a Partner to be based in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
For senior individuals, a monthly visit to the office may suffice with commuting and accommodation expenses paid for.
The firm is part of a national HR consultancy of several hundred staff, which will allow you to pull on further knowledge, expertise and resources.
The work is varied and challenging. You will be expected to provide a high quality service to clients and to be able to work under pressure both independently and as part of a team. You will also be expected to provide practical, pragmatic advice as well as viable and cost effective solutions to our wide range of clients.
• Liaison with and attendance on clients
• Production of advice and guidance as appropriate to the client
• Effective support to client throughout transactions
• Timely acknowledgment of and progression of client calls and queries
• Engagement with other parties involved in matters ensuring precise, timely and comprehensive communication
• Escalation of queries where required
• Management of the acquisition, analysis, exchange, and administration of relevant documentation engaging other team members as appropriate
• Management of own cases as appropriate and in accordance with compliance and procedural requirements
• Financial management of own matters
• Completion of tasks as allocated by senior fee earners on larger and more complex matters
• Qualified Solicitor
• Proven, effective management of matters
• Experience of Corporate support work
• Drafting and reviewing of contracts and handbooks, including those for senior staff members and Directors, as well as self-employed individuals
• Handling of complex Employment Tribunal matters through to conclusion, ideally acting for the Respondent
• Advising owners, senior managers and HR teams on day-to-day employment and HR matters
• Marketing and business development activity
Their benefits include 25 days’ annual leave, gym subsidy, health insurance, group critical illness, death in service, and income protection insurance (after a qualifying period) and more!
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.