Senior/Principal Mechanical Design Engineer - #981989
Mechanical design engineers, are you tired of being at the mercy of contractors and struggling to meet tough deadlines?
If you prefer spending your time on site visits, surveying, writing reports and managing designs, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We're after a mechanical design engineer who likes a true consultancy environment where they can educate end user clients. Helping them to develop their energy strategy whilst improving their workplaces.
Say goodbye to number crunching and hello to a fulfilling career.
- Low staff turnover
- Hybrid and agile working
- income protection
- life insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- 25 days holiday plus ability to buy and sell additional days
- Ride to work and EV vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Overtime in certain situations
- Building services mechanical design engineer
- Working for end user clients in banking, retail and manufacturing sectors
- Site visits, condition surveys, energy analysis, report writing and design management
- Clerk of works duties, employers agent consultations and technical advisory duties
- Projects include large and small scale refurbishments and new build schemes
Employ 40 engineers across 4 offfices, Croydon, Manchester, Peterborough and Edinburgh.
Big expansion plans across the North and Scotland. Focus on building larger teams as their workload increases.
Clients include Banks, Leading national retailers, architects and Building Societies.
They build relationships for the long term. They work a strict 37.5 hour week and give time of in leui if any commissioning etc is required
On very strong framework arrangements with key clients
Get to be on site and be involved with commissioning & witnessing
Don’t work for contractors
Twice a year CPD