Corporate Sales Administrator - #981941
The Solution Auto
Corporate Sales Administrator - Manchester
Basic - £26,520
Mon - Fri 08:30 - 17:30
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic Corporate Sales Administrator to join our client's prestigious dealership in the Manchester area. This is a great opportunity to develop your career with one of the best employers in the North West.
As the Corporate Sales Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for all enquiries and will have responsibility for supporting the sales process for all our corporate customers, processing vehicle orders, completing the paperwork accurately and efficiently, maintaining the filing and databases, and communicating with customers and colleagues professionally and courteously.
- To manage the activities of Sales Executives to achieve vehicle sales, profit targets, plans and budgets, ensuring optimum use of all material, financial and personnel resources.
- To identify and improve customer service levels delivered by the sales team.
- To have thorough knowledge of the complete product range including new technologies and have knowledge of our competitors.
- To provide guidance and training to the team to improve their performance on prospecting, sales presentation, negotiating, closing and product knowledge to ensure that all sales staff are doing their jobs effectively and confidently.
- To provide regular reports on sales activities, follow-ups, prospects, forecasts and new customers.
- To ensure staff comply with all sales processes and remain compliant with all required regulations.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team.
- Be able to develop rapport and trust with customers.
- Have a passion for customer service.
- Must have proven experience of working as a sales or corporate administrator in the automotive industry.
- To have a valid, clean UK Driving Licence and must be eligible to work in the UK.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you, please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positions; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.