Senior PHP Developer - #981888
Shift F5 Limited
Job Title: Senior PHP Developer
Location: Manchester (hybrid/remote)
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000
We are recruiting for a company in the Investment industry that are currently looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the development of web applications and developing new features for existing products. You will be expected to work closely with other developers and the project team to ensure that applications are delivered on time and to the highest quality.
We're looking for someone who has a passion for coding, problem solving and who loves working in a team.
- Developing web applications using the latest technologies
- Working with other developers and the project team to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Maintaining existing codebase and ensuring applications are tested before release
- Writing clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Developing new features for existing products
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
Technical Skills Required:
- Knowledge of MySQL and database management
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Ability to write and maintain unit tests
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
If this role is of interest to you, please apply for immediate consideration and to receive further details about the role.
Keywords: Senior PHP Developer, PHP Developer, Web Developer, Software Developer, Investment Industry Developer, London Developer
For more information about Shift F5 and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @F5_Jobs
Shift F5 Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.