Public Health Engineer - #981884
Do you have a passion for creative engineering? Is achieving a better work life balance important to you?
Our client offer a quality brand and their studios are places where engineers and architects work together to apply new solutions to engineering challenges, creating some of the most captivating, sustainable and award winning buildings in the UK, Ireland and internationally. Their staff are supported to achieve their full potential and are encouraged to develop their skills across a broad range of activities.
They are seeking a Public Health Engineer to join their dynamic team – people who revel in the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects in our stimulating, inter-disciplinary design studios. You will have a unique opportunity to work on a diverse range of challenging projects in sectors including workplace, healthcare, education, historic, sport, leisure and residential.
- degree qualified, preferably to masters level or can demonstrate the equivalent level of relevant engineering experience
- Member of SoPHE or equivalent, or working towards membership
- possess excellent communication skills and capable of transmitting your passion for building services engineering to clients, other professions and the team
- have a broad experience of the industry, and detailed knowledge of the design of water and sanitation systems preferably including natural and medical gases
- have a keen interest in sustainable environmental solutions and renewable energy technologies, and capable of offering informed and intelligent comment on issues related to the creation of sustainable buildings
- knowledgeable and experienced in using CAD and IT literate
- experienced in working within a Revit environment and a desire to develop these skills
- successfully designed projects across a range of scales and sectors
- results driven, enjoy challenging opportunities, have a positive attitude and are resourceful. You will have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and sense of responsibility
About the client
A collective of architects, engineers, designers, and urbanists. They design at every scale from city masterplans, neighbourhoods, parks, streets and buildings to specialist, bespoke light, and acoustic installations.
They are pace makers who work at every stage of the design process from visioning to briefing to design, delivery, and operation. They respond to the demands of our dynamic and ever-changing planet with cross-discipline design thinking that spans all of life’s activities, protects the environment and enhances social value.
The spirit of the company is about making places for people. Their structure and governance as a global network of federated city studios creates design hubs that are connected to the cities, regions, and communities they serve.
Whats on offer
A great opportunity for your personal development with exposure to the full range of our skills and expertise, as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional subscriptions, a stimulating working environment and excellent prospects for career advancement.