Commercial Gas Engineer/ HVAC Engineer/ AC Engineer - #981883
Job Title: Commercial Gas Engineer/ HVAC Engineer/ AC Engineer
Working Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 08:00 - 16:00, 07:00 - 15:00, 09:00 - 17:00 - 37.5 hours per week
Region Covered: Manchester
Atalian Servest and OCS have merged to create a new organisation, the OCS Group UK & Ireland. We are a leading facilities management company providing a range of both standalone and integrated services including cleaning, catering, security, technical services, energy management and compliance, front of house, landscaping, logistics, waste management and pest control services. The company has a turnover of £1.5bn and operates across the UK and Ireland with 50,000 colleagues delivering innovative award-winning services to the private and public sectors and supporting the local communities in which it operates.
Would you be interested to join a leading maintenance company with a reputation for excellence?
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Gas Engineer/ HVAC Engineer/ AC Engineer to join our passionate and driven team in Manchester
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- To undertake maintenance duties as required, making sure all reports are accurately completed within specific time frames.
- To produce accurate documentation as required and keep up-to-date records of statutory inspections.
- Undertake minor quoted works from the initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certifications.
- Ensuring all employees are aware of their obligations under the Atalian Servest Health & Safety policy.
- Applicant must have the right to work in the UK
- Prerequisite - NVQ or City & Guilds in the following: Gas / Plumbing / Mechanical Services.
- Experience working within Facilities Management / Building Services.
- Good team member with excellent communication skills with all levels of the workforce.
- Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation.
- First Aid.
- CSCS Skills card or equivalent qualification.
This position will require security clearance as a contractual requirement.
- Wide range of retail discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Join our Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to “CHROMA”, our internal colleague-led diversity and inclusion community – join a committee or take part in our events
- Access to internal Mental Health First Aiders
- Immediate access to “Opportunity” our internal Learning and Development platform
- Required professional membership fees paid for
- Win monthly Atalian Servest Superstar Awards
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!