Sr Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician, AGL Sr RME Technician - #981746
Join us in the Amazon Reliability Maintenance Engineering team for Amazon Grocery Logistics. We maintain and optimize technologies in the Global Amazon Warehouse & Delivery Network.
We are looking for a motivated team lead who enjoys working as a shift manager. They will ensure the organization of the shift, enable technicians to work safely, efficiently and maintain the equipment to a high standard in timely manner. The team lead is driving the safety culture in the team. They coach the technicians, and support them in improving quality and efficiency in the day to day business. They will support projects and vendor management. In collaboration with their managers and their team they will proactively driving the continuous improvement on site.
Support will come from various departments as well as the wider RME team.
The role covers 2 locations within the North West (Manchester / Liverpool area) with an expectation of a 2/3 day split.
Shift Pattern: This role includes working in non-traditional shift pattern, which may include nights and weekends.
Key job responsibilities
• Role model health & safety best practices and monitor those around them to ensure they follow the example they set.
• Work in a hands-on manner and demonstrate SME (Subject Matter Expert) levels of knowledge on all MHE (Material Handling Equipment) in the building.
• Coach and mentor the technicians on shift.
• Support the line manager and to supervise the shift in their absence.
• Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers by means of troubleshooting and prioritizing.
• Support continuous improvement of systems in a standard manner across the EU network.
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
• Understanding of OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and equipment performance metrics.
• Management of contractors.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Liverpool, GBR | Manchester, MAN, GBR
• Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
• Base Building Maintenance experience.
• Experience using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) to plan proactive maintenance and record reactive tasks.
• Knowledge of Statutory Compliance requirements.
• Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English and the local language at CEFR Level B2 or higher.