Intermediate Electrical Designer - #981705
Parkinson Gray Associates
Our client is environmental building services engineering consultancy, that is proud to be employee-owned. Its portfolio includes award-winning examples of sustainable design and a diverse mix of beautifully designed buildings. Due to continued growth and success, the client is looking for an experienced Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their team, who will be working as part of the MEP Division.
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 depending on experience and skills
Employment type: Permanent
Career development: Educational and professional development is provided and supported at all levels.
Purpose of the Role:
This role involves working on behalf of the MEP engineering team to develop and implement projects in various sectors. The aim is to offer innovative, sustainable solutions that really work for the benefit of customers and integrate perfectly with the architecture and structure. You will interact with all design disciplines and specialists to determine the customer's requirements and offer engineering solutions that meet the customer's expectations and budget. You will work with an experienced team that will help you grow personally and professionally, implementing the most important elements of engineering solutions. This is a great opportunity for the right person to gain fantastic first hand experience creating low carbon and energy efficient projects.
- Excellent growth opportunities for your personal and career development in a knowledge driven environment
- Mentored support towards professional accreditation
- Interesting and technically challenging projects
- Flexible working arrangements
- Future opportunities for Partnership
- Six weeks holiday (including Bank holidays)
- Pension & Private Health insurance
- Excellent company bonuses
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of UK building services experience
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, and Amtech.
- A strong desire to communicate and work collaboratively with others.
- Confident in ability to handle new or unfamiliar technical issues, and independently generate and develop ideas.
- Strong understanding of electrical engineering in buildings
- Comfortable discussing the principles of electrical design with your peers, clients, and collaborators.
- Self-motivated and capable of working well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with attention to detail
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply now. All applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK.