Housing Project Co-Ordinator - #981704
Nobul Resourcing Solutions
About the job
Project Support Officer - Manchester Office - Up to £40,000 (Benefits included below)
Salix has recently gone through a period of significant growth and is still growing; Salix is in discussions with BEIS regarding Salix expanding its responsibilities to act as a Delivery Agent to manage the delivery of the Home Upgrade Grant (HUG) and Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund that was launched in July and September 2022. The schemes deliver energy efficiency and low-carbon heating upgrades to low-income households living in England's social and private housing sectors. This role has been created to support the Assistant Directors of the Delivery Agent to deliver this.
We are looking for experienced Project Assurance Managers to be responsible for building and leveraging strong relationships with staff in our chosen Delivery Partner to; secure timely and transparent reporting and assurance, deliver effective performance management and advice, and execute impactful decision-making. You will play a critical role in enabling the successful delivery of the SHDF / HUG schemes that will help support the government’s net-zero aims.
Key Performance Objectives;
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with multiple Supervisor Officers (each responsible for effective and efficient delivery of a grant administration service to multiple grant recipients) in the Delivery Partner organisation to ensure you can provide quality assurance and advice to make the SHDF / HUG scheme successful.
- Ensure timely and high-quality reporting from the Delivery Partner and utilise this to; assess the effectiveness of their support to grant recipient projects, assist portfolio analysis and ensure learning is captured and exploited.
- Deliver effective operational decision-making that supports the delivery of a grant administration service by a selected Delivery Partner across a portfolio of housing decarbonisation projects.
Key Skills and Competencies
- You will have extensive expiring working with an outsourced partner
- Excellent and visible team leadership skills, with experience building out systems and processes that set a team up to succeed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and external parties
- Experience in building and sustaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record of leading, delivering and/or implementing projects across an organisation, including at a senior level where necessary, within a timescale.
· 28 days annual leave
· Cycle to work scheme
· Contributory Pension scheme
· Season ticket loan
· Access to Employee Assistance Programme