Software Support Analyst - #981541
The Software Support Analyst role based in Manchester for our client in the IT sector forms an important part of the overall service our client provides to their customers. Software Support Analysts are often the front line of support for customers.
Our client in the IT sector based in Manchester is a market-leading technology partner, expert in predictive analytics, and steeped in the world of social housing. They help social landlords optimise rent collection and improve repair quality and sustainability to the benefit of all involved.
The successful Software Support Analyst will;
- Gain experience with all company products that are supported within Software Support.
- Work with Salesforce CRM system to manage customer cases.
- Work closely with other teams within the company to ensure successful outcomes for customers within KPI targets.
- Take ownership of customers' problems and maintain regular speaking with the customer as to the status of their issues.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by producing quality communication on time.
- Help build and maintain technical documentation to create learning tutorials, how-to guides and frequently asked questions, which will assist with staff learning.
The successful Software Support Analyst will have;
- Very good Excel ability
- Experience working within a change approval environment or a Software Support Team
- Strong communication skills, in person, over video calls, email and telephone calls
- Ability to work to deadlines and to meet agreed KPI's.
If you're looking to impact and create change positively within the IT sector, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Software Support Analyst job in Manchester, please contact PageGroup today.