Assistant Producer - Manchester City Women's FC - #981367
Manchester City is an English Premier League club whose roots began in East Manchester. From its first incarnation as St Mark’s West Gorton in 1880, the club became Manchester City FC in 1894. Behind each title lies emotion, moments and memories that resonate with millions of supporters around the world. Manchester City fans are known for their commitment and togetherness, as a Club that fights to the end.
Our Winning Team
MCFC is built on a vision for sustainability, with an academy structure designed to support long-term first team success, to engagement with the communities in which we reside. Together with our passionate fans and valued network of partners, we are developing Manchester City’s future history.
As an assistant producer for the Manchester City Women’s team, you will help co-ordinate and manage various aspects of production across all disciplines within a busy TV Studio. You will also be supporting senior members of the team in delivering live content across all of our Man City Channels.
We are looking for someone who is well organized, detail-oriented, with a passion for sports and production. The right person will be able to work to a brief to create content, or under direction from studio manager, and support our colleagues and 3rd parties in the use of Manchester City’s Studio areas.
The Manchester City Women’s team will be a clear focus for this individual, in both live and studio formats.
This is Your City
As part of our team, you will be entitled to 26 days annual leave plus an additional day off for your birthday, private healthcare and dental cover, an annual discretionary bonus, plus a range of partnership and lifestyle discounts.
1. Rig Studio and setup for various studio formats.
• Rig cameras in TV Studios
• Assist in the lighting and setup of LED Screens
• Floor managing guests (Studio and remote video) and supporting all users of the studio space.
2. Film and Edit short video segments for live content.
• Familiar with Sony, Panasonic and Blackmagic cameras
• Editing using Adobe Creative Cloud
3. Support Producers in studio and production galleries.
• Operating Live graphics
• Controlling robotic cameras
• Simply Live replay operation
4. Key part of the content media team working towards;
• Department wide KPIs
• Covering all Manchester City teams matches
What we are looking for
• Experience within video production.
• Confident self-shooter, familiar with several types of professional cameras.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment, delivering content to tight deadlines.
• Excellent football knowledge, particularly in Women’s Football.
• Able to work weekends and across all matches in the football calendar.
• Experience working in football and sports media.
• Passion for Women’s Football
• Familiarity with LiveU, Grabyo, Brightcove and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience within Virtual and Augmented studios.