Digital Account Executive - #980755
Digital Account Executive
-Up to £32k
A fast-growing and award-winning digital agency are looking to grow their client services team with the addition of a Digital Account Executive to work across Paid Social, PPC and SEO campaigns.
As a Digital Account Executive, you'll play a crucial role in building and nurturing client relationships on behalf of their specialist paid and SEO teams. Your job is to build client rapport and ensure the delivery of high-quality services is provided.
Responsibilities of a Digital Account Executive:
- Act as the main point of contact for clients and understand their business objectives to meet their goals.
- Maintain clear and consistent comms with clients informing them of campaign success and results.
- Receive regular feedback from clients and report back to technical teams.
- Proactively address any client concerns or questions and manage contract renewals.
- Upsell and cross-sell based on client needs.
- Analyse campaign performance data and identify trends to provide insights to clients.
- Stay informed about new industry trends to drive agency improvement.
What you'll need to be successful in this Digital Account Executive role:
- Proven experience working as an Account Executive or in a client-facing role.
- Digital marketing agency experience.
- Good knowledge of PPC, SEO and Paid Social is advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about client satisfaction and campaign success.
- 1-2 office days per week.
- Vibrant team.
- Competitive salary and commission on upselling.
- Birthday off.
If you're interested in this Account Executive role, please click 'apply' or get in touch with Liv Grant @ KRG for more information.