Senior Paid Media Executive - #980754
Senior Paid Media Executive
-Up to £35k
Our client is a growing digital agency offering services in PPC, Paid Social, PR, web design and e-commerce. If you've got 1-3 years of paid media experience and you're passionate about growing e-commerce brands, this could be your next role.
You'll be joining a vibrant team at a key moment in the agency's journey, partnered with some exciting client accounts, there is lots of room for you to grow and progress into your role with lots of ownership and autonomy.
As a Senior Exec you'll be responsible for the paid activity of some of their biggest accounts in beauty, apparel, retail, consumer and more.
Main responsibilities of the Senior Paid Media Executive role:
- Implement and execute paid media strategies across search and social.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to identify trends and opportunities to share with internal teams.
- Manage media spending budgets ensuring the optimal allocation and tracking of the spend.
- Collaborate with creative and content teams.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and tools.
- Lead and mentor junior team members, adopting a learning and growth culture.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and strategies to communicate and display results.
Skills required for the Senior Paid Media Executive role:
- 1-3 years of experience in paid media (focus on either search or social is fine).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret complex data.
- Understanding of product feeds and how to adapt to search and social channels.
- Proven experience in budget management and delivering against performance objectives.
- Strong comms and presentation skills, to convey strategies in a clear manner.
- A team player with a strong desire to learn and progress and share knowledge with the wider team.
It's even better if you have:
- TikTok and snapchat campaign creation/management experience.
- Smartly and or/SA360 experience.
- App experience.
- Tag implementation and tracking knowledge.
It wouldn't be an agency role without the benefits:
- Competitive salary (DOE) and benefits package
- Fully remote working (could change to hybrid in the future with some travel to a key client).
- Exciting and growing agency environment with lots of potential for progression.
- A supportive and collaborative team.
- Regular companywide socials.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply' or get in contact with Liv Grant @ KRG for more information.