Consultant Geotechnical & GeoEnvironmental Engineer - #980695
GeoEnvironmental & Geotechnical Engineer
My client is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy that is proud to facilitate sustainable development in the UK and around the world. The company operates within the commercial sector working on large scale commercial, logistics and residential projects and are well know for their staff development.
You will be seeking to join an energetic and successful Ground Engineering team as a GeoEnvironmental and Geotechnical Engineer in the Central Manchester office. The Geoenvironmental team aims to deliver great client care, being approachable and responsive, delivering clear and concise ground risk advice.
As a Geoenvironmental & Geotechnical Consultant, you will be responsible for the planning, delivery and management of geoenvironmental site investigations and associated reporting for major industry clients.
- Organise and coordinate project resources, including suppliers, to enable efficient timescales.
- Coordinate and deliver site investigations and monitoring.
- Schedule and assess third party chemical and geotechnical testing data.
- Produce structured factual and interpretative geoenvironmental reports to provide solutions to the client's business needs.
- Engage with the financial management and profitability of projects.
- To assist and continue development in preparing fee proposals to match client requirements.
- Commitment to develop personal CPD.
You will be degree qualified in a relevant subject and able to demonstrate a solid track record in the field. You will be an excellent communicator with a full driving licence.
For a confidential chat to discuss this exciting opportunity, please contact Andy Hopkins - (phone number removed) or (url removed)