Recruitment Consultant - Full Training Provided - #980692
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Manchester City Centre
£24,000 - £25,000 & Competitive Monthly Commission
Are you an ambitious, sales driven individual looking to join a business that can accelerate your career?
Ever dreamt of a career that not only values your potential but propels you toward personal development, unveils a clear progression path, and rewards your hard work with financial success? If so, your opportunity has arrived!
Join a beautiful office overlooking the IVY, a collaborative culture within an established boutique business.
Milk Education are looking for 4 x Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their team high spec, modern office based in the City Centre. Milk Education are an eco-friendly supply agency providing quality, TA’s and support staff to schools across the UK. Check out insta@milk_education, you might see some office dogs!
As Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you’ll play a key part in initially supporting a team of consultants with finding, qualifying and placing the right candidates for their vacancies. Once fully trained, you’ll have the opportunity to progress through to a trainee recruiter where you’ll work alongside and be mentored by an experienced top performers to help you develop your skills and put your education & life skills into action!
You’ll be reaching out to schools and introducing our services to build relationships, so you need to be confident in picking in the phone and having these conversations! Don’t worry we give you all the training!
Duties and responsibilities.
- Responding to daily phone/email inquiries.
- Sourcing CVs relevant to individual consultant sectors - primary/secondary/SEN
- Qualify and shortlist candidate's against relevant vacancies
- Introcution calls to schools
- Contribute to team meetings as appropriate
- Being a Database wiz! Learning & operating the CRM!
What you’ll get in return;
- Every recruitment 'tool' you'll need to stand out, innovative tech to a marketing team that supports you with brand image
- You'll have tailored training and development opportunities
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Office Dogs & Friday Beers (in house bar stations)
- Two huge annual company-wide events and team socials (Culture is key here)
- Discounts across your favourite brands including: Nike, ASOS, Spotify, JustEat, Ray-Ban, Apple & Deliveroo
- A personal wellness pack, including Employee Assistance Program, online fitness classes, online learning & training, free mortgage consultation & volunteer/charity days
If you're intrigued, track me down on LinkedIn for extra points Victoria Riley– Group Talent Manager.
Please apply via the link if you would like to be considered for the role.
At Milk, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.