Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Excellent Progression) - #980666
Rise Technical Recruitment
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Central Manchester - M1
£22,000 + Quick Progression + Excellent Commission (Uncapped - up to 40%) + Social and Empowered Environment + International Opportunities + ED&I, Charity, Community & Mental Health Initiatives
Year 1 Realistic Earnings: £35,000+
Year 2 Realistic Earnings: £60,000+
Year 3 Realistic Earnings: £80,000+
Are you a motivated and goal-driven individual? Are you looking for an opportunity that operates on meritocracy and offers unlimited progression, through to Directorship?
Rise Technical is a rapidly expanding recruitment consultancy that is looking for goal-focused and financially motivated individuals to join their supportive and social environment, to build a career and progress through the company.
Here at Rise, we provide staffing solutions in the Engineering, Energy, Technology, Construction and Scientific industries within the UK, US and European markets. As we continue our expansion, we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our empowered and flexible environment and contribute to our culture and succession.
This role would suit an ambitious individual who is looking for a company which will give them the training and platform to progress through the company and impact their own financial earnings to achieve their own goals.
What's in it for you:
- Full ISO 9001 Gold awarded Training Programme to ensure you're successful in the role
- Unlimited Progression Structure based on meritocracy, meaning you have the opportunity for rapid progression through to directorship
- Unrivalled and uncapped Commission Structure (up to 40% of what you bill)
- Empowered working environment surrounded by likeminded, supportive and motivated people who will celebrate your every success
- International opportunities as we open our brand new Miami office and continue to expand globally
- Ability to get involved in further aspects of the company with our Diversity & Inclusion; Charity; Community and Mental Health teams
- Social & fun environment with company/team events and incredible people who are always up for socialising over food/drinks/sports/games etc.
- Flexible working, once you're trained you are able to work remotely, in any of our office locations or take the hybrid approach.
What you will be doing:
- Associate Recruitment Consultant
- Building client relationships through phone calls, social media platforms, LinkedIn, client events
- Headhunting high-quality candidates for a variety of technical roles
- Managing the recruitment process for clients and candidates from start to finish
- Ensuring you go the extra mile for both clients are candidates
What we are looking for:
- No recruitment experience needed - full training will be provided
- Confident communicators
- Ambitious, motivated and goal-driven individuals
- Strives for success and progression
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Phoebe Glossop at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.