Commercial Manager - #980345
Project Commercial Manager roles and responsibilities
My client is looking for a Commercial Manager, which you'll be working within the Rail team, supporting them with the commercial aspects on a wide range of rail infrastructure projects accross England. There projects range from major improvements to complete construction of new stations, with specialist teams, they manage complex works from conception through to delivery.
Your day to day will include:
- Establish Commercial Strategy and Framework for the project(s) and agree, amend, and monitor the effectiveness this with the (Construction) Director/Commercial Manager
- Set up necessary systems to efficiently file and retrieve information and allow others to do likewise. Archive old project material.
- Oversee and manage hands on all aspects of Subcontractor accounts.
- Manage the procurement of the sub-contractors.
- Compile Project specific commercial issues for reporting and presentation at Client progress meetings
Project Commercial Manager requirements
This role of Commercial Manager is great for you if:
- Holds the relevant qualifications (e.g., Degree in Quantity Surveying)
- You have experience within the rail, construction or civils industry.
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience of identifying and managing commercial risks and opportunities
Project Commercial Manager benefits
- Agile working
- Annual Leave
- Pension scheme
- Negotiable package
If you would like to apply for this Project Commercial Manager role, click apply now.