Business Development Manager - #980343
Vacancy Ref: EM0012
Role: Business Development Manager
Industry: Electrical and Lighting Wholesale
Location: Covering Central Manchester
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + Company Car, Bonus, Mobile Phone
We have a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a well-established Electrical Wholesaler, whose focus will be on identifying new business opportunities to improve branch profitability and grow the branch customer base.
- Research and identify new business opportunities within the Central Manchester area.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Meet with customers face to face, as well as liaising over the phone and email.
- Listen to and understand customer needs, responding with an effective plan of how to meet their requirements.
- Maintain excellent product knowledge, in order to provide information on product capabilities and limitations to customers and demonstrate products successfully.
- Confidently negotiate pricing with customers and in some cases, Suppliers.
- Set goals alongside the Branch Manager and other team members within the branch.
- Electrical Wholesale (or other Merchant i.e. Builders/Plumbers) experience
- Driving Licence
- Strong Sales track record
- Confident hunting for new business, cold calling etc.
- Negotiable salary DOE
- Company Car
- Bonus Scheme
- Mobile phone
- Free parking
- Minimum 28 days holidays (including statutory bank holidays) with entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Scheme
- Regular training
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
If you would like to be part of the success of this already successful business, with great opportunities for the future, please apply with your current CV as soon as possible.
If you have the appropriate experience and knowledge, your application will be considered promptly and you will be contacted.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Rhodium Consulting Ltd is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in wholesalers, merchants and distributors within the building products sector. We strive to be the industry leader in delivering the highest calibre of candidates to our client companies, whilst enhancing the careers of our candidates. For further information and contact details, please visit our website.