Litigation Fee Earner - #980292
Clearwater People Solutions
We are seeking a Litigation Fee Earner to join our client's team permanently. The Litigation Fee Earner will be working on a hybrid basis, going into the office once a month, and working the rest from home, providing excellent flexibility. The Litigation Fee Earner will also be working for a successful niche Legal Practice that are constantly growing and will be responsible for managing their own caseloads.
Key Responsibilities for the Litigation Fee Earner:
- Prepare Court Bundles and brief counsel where necessary
- Efficiently use Proclaim case management system
- Review liability, damages, and evidence.
- Assess liability disputes and issue Court proceedings as appropriate
- Progress cases from inception to conclusion
- Undertake Court Telephone Hearings to ensure progress is maximized and all actions have been undertaken to bring the case to settlement.
- Undertake discussions and negotiations with the Insured, Insurer, and Third-Party Solicitors to pursue the rapid and appropriate settlement of cases and the apportionment of costs.
Skills Required for the Litigation Fee Earner:
- Minimum 4 years PQE (Solicitor or Cilex)
- Able to manage own caseload of pre and post-litigated EL/PL/RTA files.
- Previous experience of handling own caseload is essential.
- Confident in all aspects of litigation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
If this role is of interest, please apply for additional information or contact Thomas Edevane.