Joiner - #980248
Randstad Construction and Property
Job Title: Joiner
Pay: £25 per hour
Hours: 8:00 - 16:00 Monday - Friday
Main Duties include:
- Cutting, shaping, and joining wood and other materials to create structures
- Working with a variety of tools, including hand tools, power tools, and machinery to create and install wooden structures
- Reading and interpreting plans and instructions
- Working safely and efficiently
- Following safety procedures
- Working well as a team to meet project deadlines
- The candidates ideally should have experience in social housing works
- If they have their own vans, we can offer immediate starts and a mileage allowance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Driving Licence is essential.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative, yet follow instruction and rules as required.
- Must be able to pass a DBS check
If you are interested in the role please click apply with CV below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.