Head Of Ecommerce - #980195
Job Title: Head Of Ecommerce
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £60,000 + 10% OTE, plus prospect of future equity and board position.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Head of Ecommerce that orchestrates all aspects of the ecommerce strategy for our brand.
The Head of Ecommerce will be a key position in the business therefore if successful, future equity and a seat on the Board are realistic outcomes.
As an SME we value genuine performance, ambition, resourcefulness and entrepreneurialism over vanity metrics and red tape. Our culture is our strength therefore fit is as important as experience.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated by progression, a high performing e-commerce leader with digital marketing experience and a strong motivational manager whom isn't afraid to get their hands dirty.
- P&l responsible, ensuring monthly gross profit targets are delivered across our ecommerce platforms.
- Work with the Board of Directors and Senior leadership team to define clear strategies to improve short- and long-term performance.
- Manage and lead a team of e-commerce professionals, including merchandisers and designers. Provide guidance, set targets, and facilitate their growth.
- Work with the Senior Management team/Board to develop ecommerce objectives and strategies for growth.
- Lead the day-to-day trading and merchandising teams to excellence by way of setting out clear objectives and collaborating on strategy.
- Set and own the trading plan and calendar in line with commercial objectives across email, social and sitewide. This will include pricing and promotion strategies, sales events etc.
- Collaborate with buying and product teams to execute an effective merchandising strategy, including product selection, pricing, and promotion strategies to maximize sales and margins.
- Collaborate and strategise with the marketing team to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, paid advertising, and social media initiatives. (social/organic/Paid/acquisition)
- Utilize analytics tools to track and interpret sales data, customer behaviour and key performance indicators (KPIs). Use this data to make informed decisions and adjust strategies as needed.
- Manage and create marketplace strategy.
- Produce trading and ecommerce site reports with clear recommendations for action.
- Keep an eye on competitors, their strategies, and market trends. Adjust strategies accordingly to maintain a competitive edge.
- Attend Board and Senior leadership meetings.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years in senior ecommerce management position which includes digital marketing responsibility (a blend of hands on and management)
- Digital marketing experience in objective and strategy setting (social/email/ organic/paid)
- Proven track record of performance driven mindset, hit KPIs at all costs
- Experience in managing and motivating team of varying skills and personalities
- Strong computer skills, experience in working with ecommerce platforms
- Experience using analytics tools
- Strong numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Ability to simplify information and make it actionable
- Personable, entrepreneurial, positive and proactive essential
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Head Of Ecommerce, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Analyst, Senior Ecommerce Executive, Merchandising Lead, Marketing Lead, Digital Marketing Lead, B2C Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing may also be considered for this role.