Data Analyst - #980110
Adria Solutions Ltd
On behalf of our growing client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for a talented Data Analyst. As Data Analyst you will be supporting our clients in building an analytics capability to sit over the top of their product and support them to grow into Business Intelligence, IoT, and a raft of other services within the business.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Support the business to set up a data analytics capability
- Producing clear, robust, and accurate data-specific user stories and requirements.
- Using data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns
- Amalgamating data sources (structured and unstructured)
- Organising and transforming information into comprehensible structures
- Analysing data and generating statistical information to identify trends and patterns
- Using data to predict trends in the customer base
- Support the business to create an analytics platform to support customers
- Performing statistical analysis of data
The Data Analyst will have the following:
- Good understanding of data transformation techniques
- Can create wireframes, and mock-ups.
- Experience with PowerBI or Tableau.
- Good Data Analytical skills
- Ability to translate technical data into simple language and give recommendations and conclusions to stakeholders
- Business Analysis experience
- An enquiring mind and a proactive approach to analytics
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
How to Apply if you’re interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Data Analyst – £50K + Bonus