Site Manager - Temporary Structures - #979841
Hunter Mason Consulting Ltd
Variable when on Projects and Castle Donnington
£40,000-£45,000. Car is provided
Management of site operations, ensuring the delivery within the program of the equipment provided for in the Company’s contracts, whilst enforcing and following safe working practices as per the company’s policies, Risk Assessments and Method Statements. Induct personnel.
UK Supplier of Temporary Structures
My client is all about solutions – total solutions for event infrastructure and delivery. They have the ability to provide everything from marquees and temporary structures, to tiered seating and stadium construction, as well as furniture, interior design and event overlay.
Throw into the mix a highly experienced team of project managers, who will turn your event concepts into reality, and you begin to see what makes my client such a highly respected temporary building supplier.
Temporary structures supplier
My client has become a trusted temporary structure supplier to many high-profile events due to our commitment to quality, detail and on-time delivery. They work best as a member of your event delivery team, looking for ways to provide improved delivery, some of the most innovative UK event structures and, of course, save you money.
They are problem-solvers and event enablers. Allowing them to deliver an infrastructure solution that not only meets your event aspirations but also allows you to focus your energies on the running of your event; safe in the knowledge that your event structures and event infrastructure won’t let you or your customers down.
- Site Management of contracts including site visits with or without Operations Manager.
- Make notes of site details e.g., access, measurements, underground services, ground levels etc.
- Undertake ground survey scans as necessary
- Complete Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Health & Safety considerations/requirements/PPE of for all staff including agency, in accordance with the Risk Assessments, Method Statements
- Managing of sub-contractors for:
- Safety briefs
- Overseeing that they work safely in conjunction with their RAMS.
- Reviewing of all site staff against:
- Compliance with designated working hours.
- Professional & respectful attitude/behaviour
- Company policies and procedures
- Be responsible for the contract delivery from start to finish even if not attending site every day.
- Out of hours and emergency cover
- Ensure relevant paperwork is completed by the Site Supervisor e.g., safety briefings, toolbox talks.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in supervisory roles, preferably within a relevant
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Highly organised
- SMSTS, CSCS, Forklift and MEWP certificate
Mobility Requirements (requirement for national/international travel, overseas assignments)
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence.
- Flexible, and able to travel frequently.
Your role will require travelling within the UK and potentially on occasions international travel may be required which will result in nights away from home, and in order to fulfil your duties overtime and weekend work may be required.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee. This job description may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company