Senior Property Management Surveyor - Investment - #979836
Gleeson Recruitment Group
The company is a leading Property Management business in the UK, their team of professionals are leaders in delivering tailor-made services for clients. They understand the of value in acting together as a team across Surveying, Facilities Management, Finance and Specialist Services and that optimum service can only be delivered by everyone acting as one.
They deliver a data-led, customer-centric property management model where the clients receive the same high-quality service whether assets are small, medium, or large, in every location throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Investment Team Director, the Senior Property Management Surveyor will be responsible for managing a portfolio of assets located in around the North of England. The portfolio contains a mix of buildings with a variety of sectors including office, retail, industrial and F&B. The team manages a diverse portfolio of commercial assets for a major UK pension fund, for private clients, based both in UK and overseas, as well as local authority clients.
The Senior Property Management Surveyor will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including Facilities Managers, Client Accountants, Customer Experience Teams and ESG Specialists and will be responsible for ensuring the assets are:
- Managed to the very highest standard
- Clean, safe, secure and in repair
- Providing an exceptional customer experience
- Provide a high-quality client service that is market-leading and competitive in the market
- Focused on continuously reducing carbon emissions
- Operating with good value service charges
- Contributing significantly to the local community
The Senior Property Management Surveyor will:
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Ideally qualified to MRICS, or working towards this
- Have experience in managing multi-let assets
- Be personable with established client-facing capabilities
On offer to the Senior Property Management Surveyor is a competitive salary and benefits package. The business has a long track record of high profitability and along with this high staff retention and high client retention, they are truly a people business.
Get in touch now to register your interest!
T: (phone number removed)
At Gleeson Recruitment Group, we embrace inclusivity and welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, and abilities. We are proud to be a disability confident employer.