Electrician - #979832
TXM Recruit are currently looking for x3 Electricians in the Manchester area to work within an expanding Facilities Management company alongside the mobile team of electrical, mechanical, and building operatives.
The ideal Electrician will be based in Manchester as this role requires local travel with occasional overnight stays. The base salary for this Electrician role is 38k but with overtime options there is the opportunity to earn more.
The Electrician’s duties include –
- Installing electrical systems and relevant equipment on commercial/industrial projects
- Fault finding – Visual checks, testing mechanical parts for defects, isolating the defects then repairing the issues accordingly.
- Willing to undertake internal training programs to ensure good engineering and safety practices.
- Assisting with estimations and quotations when required
- Responsible for allocated work – from start to finish
- Adhering to company policies, and the Quality Management System
- Developing and maintaining client relationships while striving for continuous improvement
- Van and fuel card
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Holiday Buy Scheme - up to 5 days
- Industry leading Maternity & Paternity Policies Real Living Wage Employer
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Extensive Learning & Development opportunities - including opportunities for progression.
- Discount Shopping, Gym, Days Out
- Medicash - Health cash plan - Benefits covered include dental, optical, physiotherapy and a health & wellbeing.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Offering guidance and advice on Personal, Health, Legal and Financial queries.
The ideal Electrician will have –
- Post apprenticeship experience in electrical installation of LV distribution systems
- Multi skilled background with knowledge/experience in High Voltage systems (this is beneficial but not essential)
- City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 (18th Edition)
- City &Guilds 2391-10 Inspection & Testing
- NVQ Level 3
- Experienced in standby power systems – prime movers and UPS
- Understanding of A/C systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK Driving License
If you are an Electrician looking for a new role apply now or call Elle-Mae Ball at TXM on (phone number removed).
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection or application process due to disability or a long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.