MEP Quantity Surveyor - #979826
MEP Surveyor - Fit Out/Refurb
We are looking for a MEP Surveyor to work with a Tier 1 Main Contractor who work on a diverse range of both new build and refurbishment schemes ranging in value from £500k – £100million. Ideally looking for someone that will take accountability for the implementation of all pre/ post contract strategies, commercial functions, and contract reporting.
They have a robust track record in undertaking a range of services from minor refresh works and conversions to full developer shell fitouts and complex refurbishment projects.
- Regularly review subcontract safety audits prior to payment authorisation.
- Develop and encourage project team performance encouraging and ensuring that the main contractual obligations and or strategies are executed and regularly reviewed.
- Regularly review project accountabilities
- Demonstrate understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up.
- Agree external valuations / cash flow to maximise project value.
- Work with the Commercial Manager to agree and produce main and subcontract final accounts.
- Ensure all contractual processes are completed on time.
The Plus Points
There are genuine opportunities for career development and progression with this contractor. They also invest heavily in training and successful applicants can expect long and rewarding careers. Excellent salary including
- Industry leading maternity/paternity scheme
- Generous Pension
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Car allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits