Senior Sales Executive (Manchester) - #979751
Are you looking for a new and exciting Sales role?
CV Library is one of the UK's most successful online job sites, and we work with thousands of the biggest names in recruitment, along with well-known corporate clients. We are an employer of choice and winner of the Thames Valley Awards 2022 'Employer of the Year'. Our Head Office is based in Fleet, Hampshire, with regional branches throughout the UK and Ireland.
As an employer of choice, CV-Library offers generous incentive schemes, including the High Flyers Club, which rewards our highest-performing Sales staff with an all-inclusive luxury holiday.
2022 winners spent five days in Barbados swimming with tropical fish and turtles cruising in a catamaran and fine dining with a Caribbean twist. Our first set of 2023 High Flyers will enjoy a fantastic trip to South Africa.
If you have what it takes to be a successful, target-driven Sales professional, we're looking for you. Apply now!
We now have an exciting, full-time opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive to join our award-winning Sales Team.
As Senior Sales Executive, you will help to continue our growth with both new and existing clients.
Ideally, you will have previous Sales / Account Management experience and be motivated with a proven track record of consistently achieving targets.
- Identifying and sourcing new clients and developing new business opportunities with target organisations
- Contacting prospective clients and developing mutually valuable relationships with decision makers
- Nurturing and partnering with new clients to develop strong recurring revenues
- Building a strong, in-depth product knowledge and be able to present our service as bespoke solution
- Educating clients to understand the features and benefits of our products and services
- Consistently achieving monthly targets
- Previous B2B sales or recruitment experience
- Demonstrable track record of identifying and winning New Business.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills with clients at all levels
- A proven track record of consistently achieving targets
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working within the recruitment, job board or media sales industry is advantageous
- Excellent basic salary with generous bonus scheme
- 23 days annual leave, plus additional days for length of service and your birthday!
- Regular team incentives and social events including our amazing High Flyers trips.
- Life Insurance and Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme (Mental Health & Well-being support)
- Great culture and work environment
- Staff Gift Shop
We are actively committed to promoting a fully diverse and inclusive workforce and we welcome applications for this role from all candidates who meet the key requirements. Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any reasonable adjustments to assist with your application.
Due to the regular onsite requirement for this role, it would be most suitable for UK based candidates. All applicants must already hold the Right to Work in the UK.