Mechanical Design Engineer - #979750
Mechanical Design Engineer
My client is a multidisciplined engineering consultancy who tailor their specialized services to the individuals needs, providing low carbon and sustainable design packages to the public and private sectors. My client is looking for a mechanical design engineer to get the ground running at their offices in Manchester.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineering role include:
- Working in a large team, taking the lead on projects, and attending principal meetings.
- Increase the technical excellence within the mechanical engineering team
- Work on a variety of exciting projects across a range of sectors
- Involved with all stages of development from inception to completion
- Client presentations as well as being client facing, becoming the key point of contact
- Will be required to visit the client's site in London once every two weeks
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer role include:
- BEng or MEng within a mechanical or building services engineering field
- Strong experience within a Mechanical Design Engineering role
- Good experience and knowledge of Building services and regulations
- Experience in carrying out onsite visits and inspections as well as experience in client facing roles
- Full UK Driving License
Benefits of the role include:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities to progress within the company
If This role interests you or if you are interested in searching for other roles relating to sustainability please feel free to contact Ben Moore on (phone number removed) or email (url removed). There are many more roles available on our website at (url removed). This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.