Finance Director - #979701
Bayman Atkinson and Smythe
An entrepreneurial, ecommerce business with operations in both the UK and Europe is looking to appoint a finance director for their next phase of growth. As the Finance Director, you'll play a pivotal role in the organisation's leadership and strategic management. As a trusted member of the Senior Leadership Team, you'll work collaboratively on the strategic plan, lead the budgeting process, and provide valuable insights and recommendations to aid growth ensuring strong rigour around financial control and governance.
- Lead and develop the finance team
- Lead the annual budget and forecasting production
- Manage group cash and ensure correct operation of payment controls, manage banking relationships and manage currency adhering to the group hedging policy
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the annual statutory accounts and tax returns
- Board reporting including co-ordinating the preparation of the Management Accounts, KPI’s and other adhoc board information
- Provision of MI and Decision support to commercial teams to maximise value/ROI.
- Annual Insurance renewal
- Group legal / company secretarial duties
- Risk Management: Identify, assess, and manage financial risks to ensure the company's financial stability and compliance with regulations
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders
- Lead business and scenario planning for investment and market opportunities.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Finance Director or Head of finance
- Strategic vision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adaptability - Ability to thrive in a fast-paced business environment and adapt to evolving market conditions and industry trends.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities to interpret complex financial data and make informed decisions
This is a great time to join the business, working with an impressive SLT and the successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and a hybrid working environment.