Building Surveyor - Disrepairs - #979666
Hunter Mason Consulting Ltd
Quantity Surveyors – Responsive Repairs & Voids
Location - Manchester + travel to sites
£50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunities for quantity surveyors to join a newly established team, reporting to the Head of Responsive Repairs and Voids. As Quantity Surveyor, you will play a key role in delivering a cost effective and efficient repairs service to Sage Homes customers, ensuring value for money, effective budget management and financial performance management. You will be responsible for ensuring the cost-effective delivery of our repairs services and provide extensive technical expertise, covering responsive repairs, voids and planned investment programmes.
- Have excellent technical knowledge, including in-depth knowledge of the standard method of measurement and codes of procedure for quantity surveying practice.
- In-depth understanding of standard forms of building contracts, contract administration and building regulations and experience of Quality Surveying work, associated procedure and practice, preferably within social / private sector housing.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of construction details relevant to housing [general properties and system building] including domestic repairs.
- Practical knowledge of typical failures and appropriate repair strategies.
- Good understanding of construction health and safety regulations.