Bids and Tenders Specialist - #979665
Hays Office Support
Your new company
You will be working for a dynamic law firm in Manchester, which offers a range of legal services to clients across various sectors. The firm has a strong reputation for excellence and innovation, and is looking for a bids and tenders specialist to join its business development team, supporting with the production, project management and submission of bids and tenders.
Your new role
As a bids and tenders specialist, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end bid process, from identifying opportunities, developing proposals, and securing new contracts. You will research and analyse potential tender opportunities in the legal sector, liaise with internal stakeholders, coordinate and write compelling and persuasive bid responses, manage the bid submission process, and monitor and evaluate the bid outcomes. You will also provide feedback and recommendations for improvement, and contribute to the firm's bid strategy and best practices.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Relevant degree or equivalent professional qualification;
- Demonstrable postgraduate bids and tender experience preferably in a professional services environment;
- Demonstrate a passion for writing and project management;
- Evidence of organisational skills and able to deliver to competing customer deadlines;
- Evidence of effective communication skills in a variety of methods to a range of stakeholders and audiences;
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and CRM systems;
What you\'ll get in return
Competitive salary, 25 days leave (+ bank holiday), day off for birthday, opportunities for progression and training and development, company pension, employee discounts and annual events, plus more
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.