General Manager Hose and Hydraulics - #979664
JBS Global Resourcing
Our client a UK wide OEM provider are looking for an experienced General manager to run their new depot. It is a must that you have had experience on hose and hydraulics.
This important role will involve heading up our hydraulic breakdown and hose assembly division.
You have the scope to recruit and build your own team, including new controllers, a trade counter person and a sales manager. You will inherit a great deal of work in the area from our national breakdown and OEM contracts.
- Oversee all aspects of the operations of the business unit.
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve financial targets and maximize profitability
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by providing exceptional service and resolving any guest issues or complaints
- Hire, train, and supervise staff members, providing ongoing coaching and development opportunities
- Create and maintain a positive work environment that promotes teamwork and employee engagement
- Monitor and enforce compliance with all health and safety regulations
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to drive revenue growth through effective promotional activities
- Manage inventory levels and control costs to optimize operational efficiency
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve operations