HR Advisor - #979663
The HR Operations team act as the first line of advisory for HR queries and advice , supporting our colleagues, Internal and External Stakeholders as well as advising Line Managers, Senior Leaders and the wider HR Community.
Reporting to the HR Operations Manager, a list of main duties can be found below.
· Advise on Absence Management, AWOL, Performance
· Lead and own the probation process advising on best practice
· Advise on Reward/Payroll/Benefits for employees;
· First line of advice for basic payroll queries and escalate to Payroll Manager where appropriate
· Advise Line Managers on HR policies and procedures
· Attend investigations / disciplinary meetings escalating to HR Specialist/HR Business Partner if complex risks are identified.
· Report and advise on utilisation of fee earners to support performance/capability ensuring HR systems data is kept up-to-date;
· Create and implement all HR policies/templates/documentation, ensuring current legislation is followed and updated accordingly;
· Report on key HR metrics;
· Support end-to-end employee life cycle from processing new hires to leavers;
· Advise on well-being/D&I support for Line Managers and advice of best course of action;
· Analyse HR systems data and escalate as appropriate to the HR Specialist;
· Analyse and manage sickness absence reports - send weekly report to the HR Specialists;
- Supporting the business with general queries keeping accurate records to file;
- Answering queries regarding new starters, leavers and overseeing changes;
- Maintaining accurate records for all changes to employee terms and conditions as directed;
- To initiate the creation of key documents through the HR Systems and manage related processes;
- Provide advice and support for HR management system;
- Provide advice and attend all family friendly meetings with employees.
- To support the HR Business Partnering Team with cyclical HR projects such as salary review and end of year performance cycle.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.