Construction Manager (Nights) - #979657
People Group Limited
Role: Construction Manager (Nights)
We are currently in the process of hiring a Construction Manager to aid in planning, organising, and executing multiple projects, on a large-scale construction project located on a framework based in Manchester. The successful candidate will be working and reporting directly to the lead project Manager as well as working closely alongside external client staff, key stakeholders, and the internal team. You will be expected to be fully responsible for the management of specific tasks while on-site.
Salary/Rate: Up to 400 per day via Ltd Company or PAYE Umbrella, dependent on skills and experience. This role has been deemed to be outside IR35 if necessary, if it passes the IR35 assessment, this will be assessed for each candidate.
As a Night Construction Manager, your primary roles and responsibilities will include:
- Managing and delivering construction projects from inception to completion within budget and schedule constraints.
- Efficiently manage teams, through delegating responsibilities and providing valuable leadership.
- Review, approve, and enforce health and safety protocols and quality standards on site.
- Supervise multiple projects and ensure timely, high-quality project delivery.
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and any potential issues with the project.
- Update the system with all relevant information regarding the project.
- Ensure that the project complies with all legal requirements and building and safety codes.
- Prepare and deliver project reports and updates to management and clients.
- Regularly update and present specific handover notes on all available projects on-site to relevant personnel.
- 3+ years of construction management or professional construction experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- SMSTS or equivalent Construction Health & Safety Certificate.
- Must live within commutable distance of Manchester.
This role is ideal for somebody who is looking to work on a full-time salaried night shift, this could work if you’re looking for a change of lifestyle or prefer working at night!
If you fit this role and would like to find out more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Andreas in the London office or send in your CV for consideration and we will be in touch.