Ofsted Registered Manager - #979548
Connect Executive Search Group
Ofsted Registered Manager
Residential Children's Service
£44,000 plus bonus
We are recruiting for, an innovative and growing organization, who are seeking an experienced and dedicated Registered Manager to join their management team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing the highest standard of care and is motivated to make a genuine difference in the lives of others.
In this role, you will be responsible for the leadership, direction, and management of our residential children's service. You will ensure that the service is compliant with Children's Homes Regulations and work closely with key stakeholders, including families, Social Workers, Ofsted, and other professionals.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- To have a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Health & Social Care & Children and Young People Services (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years of childcare residential experience within the last 5 years
- Ideally, you should also have significant management experience within a Registered Manager role with proven outcomes in an Ofsted 'good/outstanding' home.
We prioritize the well-being of our staff. Along with a highly competitive salary, we offer a range of employee rewards and benefits including:
- A minimum of 28 days leave per year (including bank holidays)
- Private healthcare with Vitality
- Pension scheme
- You will also receive full clinical supervision, both individually and as a team
- Family-friendly policies, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
If you have the qualifications, experience, and passion for providing exceptional care for children and young people, we would love to hear from you. Join us and be part of a team making a real difference.
For more information or to apply please contact Chloe at Connect Care Recruitment.
Alternatively, click APPLY now!