Architect - #979545
An Architect is needed in Greater Manchester for an award winning practice with a rich history steeped in high quality design and efficient project delivery who specialise in innovative healthcare projects.
Their offices are nestled in a picturesque location on the outskirts of Manchester with hybrid working, you will be able to join a a friendly team of talented Architects, Technologists, Designers, Visualisers Interior Designers and BIM Professionals.
You will be required to provide technical expertise at various project stages, so fast and accurate REVIT skills are very high on the agenda.
Ideal candidates will also have experience in working on and delivering Healthcare projects although candidates without will also be considered.
You probably need your own transport due to where they are based.
- An ARB registered Architect / Project Architect with a demonstrated track record of healthcare projects.
- Exceptional design skills and technical proficiency covering all RIBA work stages.
- Strong presentation and communication abilities..
- A passionate and enthusiastic individual with a flair for creative design.
- The capability to confidently present and communicate design narratives and conceptual ideas.
- Dedication to producing high-quality design documentation with meticulous attention to detail.
- Enjoyment of working as a team member in a collaborative and supportive atmosphere.
- The ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and allocate time effectively.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit.