Freight Inside sales executive - #979333
Edgewell Supply Chain
Freight Inside Sales Executive
£30,000 + Benefits
Circa £30,000 + Benefits
Produce quotations, proposals and RFQs (air, sea, rail and road) for customers and other overseas offices.
· Follow up quotes and proposals over telephone.
· Support with marketing, posting content on platforms.
· Complete all required reporting expeditiously and accurately (knowledge of Microsoft systems such as excel is required).
· Analyse data and identify areas requiring attention or areas that we can provide added value.
· Be involved in negotiations with partners to drive efficiency and cost improvement.
· Assist local staff, making customer service and sales call visits if and when necessary. Sales in joint visits as a trusted advisor if necessary, if appropriate.
· Have a flexible approach as no two days are the same and situations will arise in which no one has dealt before, requiring a creative mind
This is not an exhaustive list but outlines the main functionality/accountability in the role.
· Monthly reports must be completed expeditiously and accurately mainly using Smartsheet.
· Work closely with the UK Sales Manager, Branch Managers and Procurement teams to drive growth and deliver positive results.
· Build relationships with external and internal teams and Managers
· Build relationships with existing core carriers and identify benefits in new carrier opportunities