Ecommerce Manager - #979307
Job Title: Ecommerce Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: Competitive salary on offer of £35,000 to £40,000 DOE.
Job Type: This is a permanent and full-time vacancy, Monday to Friday. It is primarily an office-based job with some home working (2-day home/3-day office split).
The successful candidate will be a high performer, with excellent time managements skills and have the ability to switch between multiple workstreams.
The Ecommerce Manager will be very hands on, alongside some management responsibility of a small team. The ideal candidate will be someone with experience in a similar Ecommerce position.
We are a leading specialist online retailer based in Greater Manchester. Our mission is to be number 1 online retailer in the market.
- Experience in working with ecommerce platforms
- Experience of working in a similar Ecommerce role
- Strong computer skills
- Experience using analytics tools
- Experience in working with external web development agencies
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage and effectively switch between multiple workstreams
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written English language skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive, proactive attitude
- Ensure the availability and smooth functioning of the company's ecommerce websites
- Monitor and report on ecommerce website KPIs, including availability, conversion rate and AOV, and proactively propose and implement means of improving performance
- Working closely with the external web development agency:
- Manage and drive delivery of developmental roadmap (as agreed with Head of eCommerce) to improve ecommerce performance
- Plan for and manage deployments of updates and patches in a timely fashion with reference to trading calendar, whilst identifying and seeking to mitigate associated risks
- Conduct or oversee timely "smoke test" process to ensure full functionality of website following any deployment
- Own the on-site customer experience - work with the merchandising team to ensure that all aspects of the site are clearly structured and presented to minimise customer friction
- Identify, evaluate, propose and (if greenlighted) drive implementation of technology products or services capable of delivering commercial benefits to the group's ecommerce websites
- Work with the Head of eCommerce to create and deliver the trading plan
- Manage setup of all on-site promotions, and testing to ensure they work correctly
- Work closely with the Customer Service Manager to identify and resolve customer issues relating to the company's ecommerce websites; proactively seek to avert or address customer problems
- Work closely with the Warehouse Manager to ensure strong communication and tight integration of ecommerce processes and systems
- Manage the development of, and ecommerce team adherence to, processes throughout the ecommerce department, including creating and maintaining associated documentation
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: marketing manager, marketing executive, ecommerce manager, eCommerce Sales, ecommerce account manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, SEO, B2C Marketing, may also be considered for this role.