Van Driver - #979115
Adecco Manchester are pleased to be recruiting for a Van Driver/Installer to join a Salford based business on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have van driving experience, a full clean license, and be happy to be put through a standard DBS check.
- Monday to Friday
- No weekend working
- Overtime available during busy periods (usually August to April)
- All overtime paid
- A salary of £25,000-£26,000 (circa £12p/h)
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Christmas/New Year closure
- Christmas bonus after 12 months tenure
- Free parking on site
- Training and development opportunities
- Loading the van at the depot in Salford
- Assemble, install, and arrange a variety of furniture, including but not limited to office desks, chairs, cabinets, modular systems, and custom-designed pieces
- Ensure the safe and secure installation of furniture in accordance with manufacturer guidelines and industry standards.
- Evaluate workspaces and client locations to determine the optimal arrangement of furniture, taking into consideration ergonomics, aesthetics, and functionality
- Make necessary adjustments and repairs as required
- Maintain accurate records of work performed, including inventory, installation notes, and client specifications
- Interact professionally with clients, addressing their questions, concerns, and special requests
- Valid driver's license - maximum three points
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ideally proven experience in furniture installation, including proficiency with a wide range of furniture types and brands
- DBS checked or happy to be put through this
Please apply to this job directly or call (phone number removed) for more information
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.