Head of Retail - #978959
Simon Acres Group
Simon Acres Recruitment is working with a leading bathroom supplier are looking to recruit for a Head of Retail to oversee 3 showrooms based in Manchester, Lincoln, and Birmingham and to support with further growth within the business.
The ideal candidate will be based in either Manchester or Lincoln with strong people management skills and a proven track record of sales success.
Salary: Negotiable, plus bonus & company car.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm.
- Managing sales and growth targets across the company.
- Managing 3-bathroom showrooms based in Manchester, Birmingham, and Lincoln with the ability to lead change, lead by example, and lead from the front.
- Driving growth and development, supporting senior management with expansion plans.
- Monitoring and managing team performance, through KPI’s and 1-2-1’s.
- Setting team targets and driving continuous improvement.
- Ensuring continuity throughout the business and showrooms.
- Reporting into the director on a weekly basis, drawing down reports, and analysing sales performance and growth across the company.
- Producing quarterly action plans to improve sales and growth within the company against set targets.
- Showroom Managers to feed into Head of Retail on sales performance throughout the stores.
- Managing and building a strong structure within the company.
- Drawing down reports from all sales departments (online and offline sales).
- Completing weekly reviews of overall team performance Vs target.
- Identifying training needs and facilitating relevant training and coaching of teams.
- Producing quarterly action plans to improve the performance of the store teams.
- Developing and optimising sales processes within the showrooms, managing a database of existing customers whilst planning on how to target new business.
- Having a hands-on approach - generating leads through prospecting potential trade customers nationwide via phone, email & text.
- Demonstratable experience in a senior position such as Head of Retail or Head of Sales within the KBB or merchant industry, is essential for this position.
- Experienced in managing the overall sales performance across departments.
- Sound people management experience, ability to manage and lead teams within a showroom setting.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Strong Bathroom product and appliance knowledge.
- Entrepreneurial, confident, self-motivated, and proactive in driving the business forward.
- A keen eye for detail and excellent commercial awareness.
- Results-oriented mindset with a drive for success.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills (essential).
- Hands-on management style, leading by example.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy