Employment Law Solicitor - #978958
GIA Consultancy Limited
Employment Law Solicitor (NQ-3 years)
My client, a Legal 500 and Chambers rated law firm, specialises in the area of Sports and Media law.
Continued success and growth have created a role for an Employment Law Solicitor to join the team in Manchester.
- Working within a growing team of employment law experts in a market-leading firm in the sports and media sectors;
- High quality and interesting employment work;
- Drafting service agreements for senior executives and employees including coaches, players and sporting directors;
- Advising on employment issues across a number of sports, including the provision of support to other parts of the team including corporate, commercial and immigration;
- Advising federations, leagues, clubs, players, athletes, agents in employment related disputes before a variety of dispute resolution forums including the Premier League’s Manager’s Arbitration Tribunal;
- Opportunity to build on your skills through a rare opportunity to have a day to day involvement in a sought after sector; and
- Involved in a widely varied caseload coupled with a unique opportunity to grow the employment work with the existing team.
The successful candidate will:
- NQ to 3 years PQE (although we will consider outstanding candidates outside this range);
- Legally qualified to practise as a solicitor in England & Wales;
- Varied and extensive experience within employment law;
- Both contentious and non-contentious employment experience is required;
- Tribunal experience is desired; and
- Experience advising on sports and media related matters is desirable, but not necessary.
In addition to working with a high profile client base, the firm offers ongoing development and opportunities. They also offer a competitive salary (depending on experience) and excellent working conditions.
Apply now for immediate consideration