Office Coordinator - #978957
The Portfolio Group
Portfolio are proud to represent our client, a market leading, global HR software and Consultancy company based in Manchester city Centre. We are seeking an experienced Department Coordinator to join our fast paced, supportive, friendly team. Working with all areas of the business you will support all departments to enable us to continue to meet and exceed our sales and growth expectations. This is a busy role that requires an organized multitasker, who can spin a lot of plates while remaining level headed! A key role within the Department, you will be working to ensure that the business and different departments run efficiently and smoothly. Working closely with and supporting the Senior Leadership Team, the Department Coordinator will ensure that Management Information, IT, H&S and general maintenance of the floors is maintained amongst other responsibilities.
- To meet and greet all visitors to the business and present a professional image at all time.
- Produce and collate weekly service and sales reports.
- Organisation of daily/weekly movements ensuring sufficient time is allocated for preparation and taking into consideration changes that may arise during the working day.
- Ensure that all wallboards display the correct information each day and gather requirements from the SLT for any changes required.
- Work with the property management team to report faults and issues with any of the office equipment.
- Assist with the collating and preparation of information for attendance at internal conferences or client visits.
- Raise purchase orders for department equipment and obtain appropriate sign off from a director.
- Maintain the overall presentation of the office ensuring that we present a professional image to all visitors to the floor.
- File and scan all confidential correspondence in the appropriate folder.
- To diary manage and support the Associate Directors went needed
- Stock takes and order additional equipment when required.
- Create agendas for meetings and minute take upon request.
- Take ownership of health and safety ensuring that the BusinessSafe Online portal is up to date and accidents and incidents are reported correctly.
- Produce reports and hourly/ daily stats in the absence of any member of the business support team.
- To provide various basic weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports when required.
- To maintain job lists and update where appropriate.
- Monitoring the sales dashboard and supporting the team with all issues
- Assisting the sales and service teams with inductions and ensuring distribution lists are up to date.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the services provided by the department.
- Undertaking other duties to ensure operational efficiency of the department.
Essential skills & experience
- Experience of working in an administration role / PA role
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- To maintain a professional and responsible attitude at all times
- Ability to work independently and maintain accurate records.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate strong Organisation and project management skills.
- 25 days' holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Holidays increase after 2- and 5-years' service.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
- Profit Share Scheme.
If you are up for the challenge, apply today and we'll be in touch!